Residential Pool Service Las Vegas
PoolServ is the premier provider of professional residential pool services in Las Vegas. Our experienced technicians will make sure that your pool is always clean and ready to use, and that all of your pool equipment is running smoothly. PoolServ offers to its residential customers various types of weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, seasonally or yearly visits that fit everyone’s budget. For additional services please visit pool repairs or pool restoration.
There are many reasons why you should regularly take care of your swimming pool. Without routine maintenance and cleaning, the life of your swimming pool will be shortened, costing you time and money. It could also be potentially harmful to your family to swim in an unmaintained swimming pool. If not properly maintained, the water in your private swimming pool can harbor bacteria and algae, which can cause health problems such as ear, nose and throat infections to your visitors.
These problems can be avoided with regular pool maintenance and cleaning. PoolServ does the hard work for you so you can spend your summer enjoying the new addition to your home! Our trained Las Vegas pool technicians make sure that through various pool maintenance, inspection and repair services, your swimming pool is safe and clean for your entire family.
Pool Maintenance Services
PoolServ will clean your pool thoroughly each visit. We have all the necessary equipment to vacuum, brush, scrub, and remove any algae or bacteria that may be growing on the pool shell. We will also monitor the filter and keep up with all other standard pool cleaning services. Our full line of services include:
- Removal of Debris in Baskets
- Tile Cleaning
- Chemical Testing and Balancing
- Bi-Annual Filter Cleaning
- Service Reporting
Why choose PoolServ for your residential pool service company
- Professional pool service company with certified, professional service technicians.
- Our technicians show up at your home in Las Vegas on time, in a PoolServ branded vehicle.
- We never miss appointments. If there are unforeseen circumstances, we will always give plenty of notice.
- All of our work is guaranteed.
- PoolServ is fully insured and bonded.
- We offer courtesy reminder calls 1 hour prior to the arrival of our technician.