Residential Pool Repair Las Vegas
Residential repairs require an advanced level of skill and experience. Our Las Vegas pool repair professionals have the qualifications and experience necessary to provide you with the high-quality results you deserve. Swimming pool repair is a critical (and often overlooked) part of pool maintenance. Over time, residential swimming pool parts can wear out. Common types of pool damage and wear include.
- Cracks in a concrete pool
- Loose pool tile or coping
- Malfunctioning pool filter
- Malfunctioning pool heater
- Malfunctioning pool pump
Not all aging pools need repair. In some cases, pool restoration or pool remodeling is a better choice. If any part of your swimming pool shows signs of wear or damage, call PoolServ for a free estimate.
Swimming pool repair / replacement
There is nothing quite as alarming as hearing an unusual sound in your pump or watching the water level unexplainably decline. It is reassuring to have a trustworthy number to call whenever these problems occur. Our experienced professionals are equipped to run through a checklist of items on your pool to minimize any potential complications. PoolServ specializes in the following repairs:
- Vacuums / Cleaners
- Automatic Covers
- Safety Fence
- System Piping
- Automated Systems
- Pool Deck Repair
- Pumps / Motors
- Pop-ups / In-Floor
- Water Levelers
- Lights and Timers
- Underground Piping
- Salt Systems
- Plaster Repair
Why choose PoolServ for your residential pool repair company
- Professional pool service company with certified, professional service technicians.
- Our technicians show up at your home in Las Vegas on time, in a PoolServ branded vehicle.
- We never miss appointments. If there are unforeseen circumstances, we will always give plenty of notice.
- All of our work is guaranteed.
- PoolServ is fully insured and bonded.
- We offer courtesy reminder calls 1 hour prior to the arrival of our technician.