Pool Chemical Automation Las Vegas
Pool chemical automation provides pool chemicals on demand through an automated feed system which adds only the precise amount of chemical needed to obtain balances required by state and federal regulations. This system also has the ability to monitor and record chemical readings which can be accessed online for download or viewing. Reasons for installing a pool chemical automation system include:
- 30% of chemical usage can be saved by using an automated water chemistry controller
- 40% of maintenance staff’s time is spent on the pool/spa
- 29% of manual chemical tests by lifeguards or other staff are incorrect
- 18% of ill persons continue to swim while ill
- The majority of state violations are due to water chemistry
PoolServ’s Pool Chemical Automation Program
To ensure proper results on a continuous basis, PoolServ will regularly monitor your operation. With PoolServ’s automation program, you will be provided with bi-weekly service visits from our automation specialist and a detailed service report indicating our findings and recommendations. The review will include a complete water analysis of your pools and spas and include any recommendations to ensure proper water chemistry and program results. PoolServ’s program specialists will monitor pool vitals remotely to ensure that they are within program guidelines. This seven-day-a-week monitoring program works in coordination with your daily service personnel to maintain both equipment and water quality.
Our CPO certified technician’s report can also include a review of your facility’s safety equipment. If a problem area is discovered, our representative will work with you and your staff to get the issue resolved. This service adds a layer of assurance that you and your patrons will always have a safe and healthy environment to enjoy.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Control
- Accurate pH control, extending the useful life of circulating equipment and pool and spa surfaces
- Web access and alerts ensure quick response to any upsets that may occur.
- Improved guest safety as a result of tighter chemical control
- Improved guest satisfaction with reduced upsets and downtime
- Reduced risk potential based on accurate system control, along with detailed data logging which can be accessed, reviewed, and utilized in case of water quality related claim
- Full parts and labor warranty on equipment provided for as long as program is in place
- Professional oversight by experienced personnel
PoolServ staff is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This assures you the peace of mind that any type of emergency, which may arise, will be handled quickly and expertly. Our automation program is designed to get your operation in shape and keep it that way. The program has been carefully developed and tested in many commercial facilities.
Why choose PoolServ for you pool chemical automation needs
- Professional pool service company with certified, professional service technicians.
- Our technicians show up at your business in Las Vegas on time, in a PoolServ branded vehicle.
- We never miss appointments. If there are unforeseen circumstances, we will always give plenty of notice.
- All of our work is guaranteed.
- PoolServ is fully insured and bonded.
- We offer courtesy reminder calls 1 hour prior to the arrival of our technician.